Author Thread: Filipinas
swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 2 Mar, 2016 10:41 AM

ive been on here about 2 years now not met a soul and ive had thousands of messages approx 99.9% from the Philippines and not a single woman from Swansea UK is it possible to get a date on here without the financial burden of travel and visas?

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 7 Sep, 2016 03:19 AM

blue im no queer lover

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 7 Sep, 2016 04:33 AM

Swampy, you are right, there are laws in society to govern fair behavior, God placed them there too..

Romans 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

It is illegal to discriminate gays, and you said it correctly too Swampy, prostitutes and all who do wrongful are the same, and it makes no difference if we condemn or not, nobody listens, everybody hears what they want to hear. you acknowledge it is abominable to God, that is clear enough.

This blueeyed is giving out, out of agenda and obsession, because if it was priority of Christ, Christ would have said so, and he did not.

You asked me originally if I supported gays, as you dont Swampy, I said I did not, but did not condemn, now it is interesting that blueeyed even attacks you, for nothing.

She encourages to be hot and not lukewarm, that is correct in scripture, we need to know much more of the Lords words. But not like blueeyed knows them, for personal ideas and not the Lords will at all. She cant teach men, but she goes further to condemn them and rebuke, but that is the irony, she is against gays behaving like women, and the woman blueeyed behaves like the man!

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Blueyedjewel

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 7 Sep, 2016 09:34 AM

Swampy: Love is the motivation for warning homosexuals!! People like you are many unfortunately. Only .03% of "professing" "christians" obey the Lord by spreading the good news and warning those headed for hell.

Romans 6:23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

. If God had intended homosexual behavior to be a viable sexual alternative for some people, He would not have condemned it as an abomination (Leviticus 18:22, 20:13). It is never mentioned in Scripture in anything but negative terms, and nowhere does the Bible even hint at approving or giving instruction for homosexual relationships. Some theologians have argued that David and Jonathan's relationship was a homosexual one, but this claim has no basis in Scripture. David and Jonathan's deep friendship was not sexual; it was one of godly emotional intimacy that truly glorified the Lord.

Homosexuality is a manifestation of the sin nature that all people share. At the fall of man (Gen 3), God's perfect creation was spoiled, and the taint of sin affected us physically, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually�and sexually. Homosexuality is a perversion of heterosexuality, which is God's plan for His creation. The Lord Jesus said,

In the beginning the Creator made them male and female. For this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh (Matt 19:4, 5).

Homosexual activity and pre-marital or extra-marital heterosexual activity are all sinful attempts to find sexual and emotional expression in ways God never intended. God's desire for the person caught in the trap of homosexuality is the same as for every other person caught in the trap of the sin nature; that we submit every area of our lives to Him and be transformed from the inside out by the renewing of our minds and the purifying of our hearts.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 8 Sep, 2016 02:37 AM

blue a preacher got arrested in the UK for preaching homosexuality is a sin modern political correctness does not allow anyone to criticize gays even children's TV programs like peppa pig have explored homosexuality what can i do? i dont make the laws i cant go round telling queers to stop being queer id end up in jail

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 4 Dec, 2016 02:14 PM

i get messages or views from mostly filipina or other from other nations all the time.least i'm getting someone to notice me. i live out in a rural area,and there's not many women here that are not married or otherwise taken. also being disabled,i'm basically a shut-in and there's no places to hang out and meet people. my advice is find a female friend who's single,or find a woman in college or too busy with her career to get married,and enter a mutual companionship. one good thing about it is,there's no pressure of dating or marriage. just two adults getting together from time to time,and having dinner,or lunch,go places,like me i would want someone who wouldn't mind or would love to go to museums or to a historical reenactment,and other stuff.

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 13 Dec, 2016 03:53 AM

most of them want visas if they truly desired a man they would look closer to home

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 13 Dec, 2016 03:54 AM

i only message girls in swansea not a single one has replied they all want mr tick every box right

charry_1

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 25 Dec, 2016 05:36 AM

I really wonder why Filipina always labelled as SCAMMER and/or USER by foreign men especially from the US and UK. It is so hurtful for me who is a 100% Filipina reading those kind of comments in this site telling those things to everyone we are after of your wealth.

Why do you always have to single out pinays?

If you think we are scammers and/or users, then don't talk to us.

A professional and honorable man do not discredit someone's reputation especially a woman's......

May you be enlightened of your thoughts and you will have a Merry Berry Christmas for sure, and for real.. And you can sleep well..

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Dec, 2016 03:06 AM

cherry why else message uk and american guys? whats wrong with your own kind?

swampy

View Profile
History
Filipinas
Posted : 31 Dec, 2016 03:44 AM

i mean unless youre looking for a pen pal whats the point? why target british and american men? what about polish and romanians? or are they too poor? you have been watching too many Hollywood movies we are not all rich our streets are not paved with gold.... i am a poor janitor at the bottom of the economic chain im too poor to even visit the philippines never mind apply for a visa i wouldnt qualify and neither wouldnt she here ... you should study your own countries immigration laws and the UK they dont just let anyone in a marriage certificate is not sufficient you need to be considered a financial asset to each countries economy

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9