Author Thread: Do looks matter for Christian men?
Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Do looks matter for Christian men?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 05:00 PM

This opposite question was asked to the ladies...so now let's ask the men. And ladies you can chime in if you want to make comments.

(Not being judgemental here, as I know in general, men are known to be more visual,,and it's all a matter of preference also...but thought it was an interesting question, as to how important are looks to the men..?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 06:05 PM

I echo T0TH3M4X's sentiments.

I have met women whose initial physical appeal was soon diminished by their manner of living. A woman who is easy on the eye can soon become short on looks when she is callous in the heart. The inverse can also be manifestly true.

A case in point would be a certain woman who approached me in the Lord. Initially, I would have said she was unremarkable to look at, but as I beheld her inward reflections and outward expressions of faith, her adorning within lit up her physical appeal. So much so that I don't know how I thought she was ever anything other than remarkable to look at.

While looks certainly matter, a woman's physical appearance is not reason enough for me to pursue her. Sensual men will look over the uglier motivations of a woman to lust after her beauty; disparate from the spiritual men who aren't inflamed by physical appeal because they will be looking for Christ in you first and foremost.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2020 10:07 PM

Okay, girls, I now believe that quality Christian men are not only interested in looks,,but the whole package! I like that!

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2020 07:51 PM

Yep!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 10:36 AM

"Looks" only go so far. If you're going to potentially live with someone at some point, hopefully you can deal with each other looking your worst and there is more substance to the relationship.

I know with me, looks are fine, but hopefully there's more to her and she brings out something better in me. Of course I would hope to do the same for her.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 03:40 PM

Narnian Girl: "I am not even particularly stunning, compared to many gorgeous (equally single) women I know.."

I just want to interject here and say that you are very attractive. I know, because I've seen your pics, my friend. :-)

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 08:42 AM

Thank you sweetly, you are a sweetie inside and out :)

Pmuhli

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 02:39 AM

Generally speaking for Christian guys they do need to feel physically attracted, at least as a starting point. Its not enough to sustain a relationship and beauty will fade. For me personally I want someone who I am attracted on all the different levels, physical, spiritual, mental, emotional. Just to go by physical attraction alone is emptyness, shallow. Character, maturity, Godliness are attractive

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 02:45 PM

An average looking middle aged guy that has a lot of money becomes attractive.

A low IQ stunning woman with youth on her side has more going for her than the older woman with a high income and a PHD.

You can't change the laws of nature, as the new economic world comes in and women realize they aren't quite as independent as they thought those looks might be the difference between eating and not. The 40+ year old cat ladies will be living in shelters.

My advice to any single women is to lock any remotely decent man down now while you still can. Due to the MGTOW movement the options are getting less and when you expect to be kept that window will close even more. Once hyperinflation kicks in money printing will do nothing.

The patriarchy will be back in business by 2021, any snowflakes are going to end up hungry. It's all in the Bible, end times are playing out now.

If you don't have plenty of cash, food, water, defense and physical silver it's getting a bit late in the day.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 02:59 PM

What bible believing man is going to be part of the MGTOW movement...

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 05:35 AM

Men are visual beings! Yes they are attracted to beautiful women.

They may not all have one but the still attracted to them.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8