Author Thread: Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Admin

Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:00 AM

Rarely will an American lady spontaneously contact me while I'm logged on, but I get Instant Messages and Winks from all these Filipinas. Is there a tradition among them to reach out to American men? Is there possibly a cultural goal to get out of their country by meeting someone overseas? Many of them are years younger than me, and an American girl in her twenties would not normally be reaching out to a guy my age. I have found this on other dating websites as well.

What's going on here?

TaxMan

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 10:42 AM

I really hate to seem like a downer, but I honestly think they are scammers. I get a TON of those as well. Most dont really seem to have read my profile. If they did, they would notice that I'm not willing to be a marriage partner at this point.

They all seem to be fairly well educated with good jobs (as believable as profiles are...). Some are attractive.

I havent engaged any in conversation. I'm certain that, after a few conversations, I'd get "Oh, by the way. I cant pay for my Internet. If you'd like to continue talking to me, please pay for it! It's ONLY 15 dollars!."

Please correct me, ladies from the locale, if I am wrong and I shall issue an apology and stop ignoring these messages.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 10:57 AM

dear folks, i believe its very unfair to put the whole phillipino peoples in a scammer profile. ive been on and off the net for ten years now. and have made quite a few asian friends. and the majority were phillipino... i found them to be a kind ,sweet, gentle persons.. youll also find they are very loyal and loving christian peoples.

now only on a few rare occasions did i ever run across a scammer.. but that surely dont make a whole peoples to be scammers. they are a beautiful people.. if you give em the chance theyll prove it to ya..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 12:38 PM

You should be so lucky. I have two friends that married Filipina girls. The complaint is that American women do not know

how to bond with a man. There may be some truth to that too. From what I've seen many American women have unrealistic expectations

when it comes to marriage. They want it all, a guy with looks,money AND a heart of gold.

:rocknroll:

I think this is called the high maintenance

woman or something. We do not withhold love from our children if they fail to meet our expectations. Whey should it be that way for a wife.

Filipina women genuinely have a stake in filling a need. Some guys are not qualified according to the above list for the perfect guy.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 02:00 PM

green card brother

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 02:16 PM

P.S. that was a joke.... yeh.. me make a joke? right.. that never happens...

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 03:26 PM

Check out this Book "A Long Way to Go for a Date" by Henry Makow.

at

then click "A Long Way to Go for a Date."

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 07:14 PM

I understand u guys why u thinking like this on us Filipinos.

U are old enough to know who is guine and who is not.

Be fair with your judgement.

Don't judge the book by its cover. Don't judge a person because she/he is a Filipino.

We are in different culture and if u try to understand our culture u would find the answer on your questions.

If your think the we Filipino bothering u, U have an option to block us.

God has the only right to condemn people.

Pls. have time to repent on your sin. If u think that u have lots of blessings ,count them and don't be afraid to share it with all your heart not only for Filipinos but with all kind of people the need it.

May God continues Bless U..

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 10:59 PM

Filipinas are wonderful Ladys.

They are dedicated to their marriages and children.

They win most Miss Universe contests.

They age really well, keeping their pretty looks.

They have simple needs.

They have a strong Christian faith in most cases.

They are usually in a very good mood, and want fun in life.

They like Western European and American men because we have a good reputation of being thoughtful, and for treating women right.

They have strong community bonds and attend many, many house parties and picnics.

Younger Filipinas want men 20+ years older because these men are settled and mature in their thinking and actions, so more responsible and attentive.

There is very high unemployment there (30%) and low wages ($400 month), so she may really need your help with her internet. And what is $15 to us- nothing! How much do you spend just going to a movie, and for that little money you can webcam with a delightful and fun Lady for a month. (Their foods are cheapened in quality, so if you do like one send her chocolate and Vaseline skin lotion, as I have heard that would be a very impressive treat).

I have a friend who goes to Japan often to see his girl and he has known all types of Asian Ladys. He declares the Filipina as the most compatible with american men.

Finally, the Philippine people are much more friendly and outgoing (and fun) than Americans as a culture. They really care if you are enjoying yourself when with them. So they naturally contact us more than other women on this site.

I used to work with many Filipinas in San Diego and they were the warmest, kindest, and caring people I knew. And I never laughed so much or had so much fun. But I will warn you- you better like Karaoke!!!

Too bad their country wasn't much closer, I would definitely vacation there.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 01:33 AM

Thank you so much Mr.Dsterna.. I know that all Filipinas will appreciate your words.. I will share this with my countrymen.

U will always be included in my prayers...

May God showers U much blessings so u always be able to help others..

You are an awesome man!:rocknroll:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 08:37 AM

dear born, i have to agree with you there.. ds sure is..

ole cattle

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10