Author Thread
teach_ib

View Profile
Have you been CONDEMMNED by others as having an "UNBIBLICAL DIVORCE" ?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2013 12:04 AM

2 Timothy 3:5

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2 Timothy 3:8-13

Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 25 Nov, 2013 12:01 AM

IWA wrote:"�Yet, now you charge me with being the one who causes all of the contention. You charge me as a heretic. The issue is that the "majority position" here simply will not tolerate invasion into their comfort zone of "group think". It's very clear who the intolerant people are here. You all need to drop your stones and simply go back and study your Bibles. If you cannot hang in theological discussions, then you ought to leave this area of the forum quietly and come back when you can. "

"The point is to illustrate practical examples of how deception and evil operate."

Yes, you give an excellent example of how deception and evil operate in many of your posts. �Yes, it is very clear who the intolerant people are...post after post accusing others of getting off topic but doing the same thing when the discussion doesn't go your way.

Double, triple standards...very interesting indeed.

1 Peter 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:�

16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.�

17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;�

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:�

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 11:59 PM

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

***** Did Moses really give the law? No, God gave the law through Moses. �Moses didn't any of it up. �The laws regarding divorce were given through Moses...why because of the hardness of man's heart, that would be sin of man.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.�

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.�

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.�

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:�

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1 Corinthians 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient:all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?�

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,�

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 �The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:�

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint- heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,�

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.�

7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

�John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,�

17 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 08:27 PM

Merriam-Webster Dictionary: "1pride noun \ˈprīd\

: a feeling that you respect yourself and deserve to be respected by other people

: a feeling that you are more important or better than other people

: a feeling of happiness that you get when you or someone you know does something good, difficult, etc.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 08:22 PM

From Wikipedia: "Integrity is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes."

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 08:19 PM

James 2:10�For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.�

11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill.�Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 08:18 PM

The evidence has been presented. I have nothing to prove to you. I answer to God.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 08:10 PM

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.�

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.�

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:�

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1 Corinthians 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient:all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?�

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,�

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 08:08 PM

The evidence of BobBobbins/IWalkAlone misrepresenting himself has already been posted, several times. You can search Jude's postings where she has called him out on it and he denied it.

The truth has been presented, if you doubt it you can research it further. I have not changed my identity or site username, so my history is readily searched.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 08:02 PM

To God sin is sin...the smallest sin has the same ultimate punishment...eternal separation from God in a place called Hell. Man's punishment may differ, but to God it is sin.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.�

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15