Author Thread
teach_ib

View Profile
Have you been CONDEMMNED by others as having an "UNBIBLICAL DIVORCE" ?
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 06:10 PM

Titus 1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 06:03 PM

I have not lied nor misrepresented myself on this thread or any other thread. If you disagree with the explanations I clearly state are mine and not Scripture that is your choice. How you disagree and present your disagreement is inappropriate for a person who claims he is a Christian.

The Bible is clear on how we are to interact with others, be they brother, sister, or enemy.

I will continue to post Scripture and allow those who read to discern the truth. It is not my words, your words, or any other mere human's words that really make a difference. Feel free to badger me to apologize but I have not lied about or to you.

If you are offended by the Scriptures I post, then your issue is with God, not me. This is not the only thread you have presented a critical attitude towards posting of Scripture.

This is still a Christian website, so Christians should be glad to see Scripture whether they like what it says or not. I much prefer reading Scripture than any man's or woman's interpretation.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 04:01 PM

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 03:59 PM

2 Timothy 1:7-13

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 03:57 PM

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 03:54 PM

Galatians 5:1�Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.�

2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.�

3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.�

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.�

5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.�

6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

�7 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?�

8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.

9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.�

10 I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.

11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.�

12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you.

�13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.�

14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.�

15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.�

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.�

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these;�Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,�

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,�

�21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,�

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.�

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.�

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 03:53 PM

You were caught because on other posts you have denied your identity. Jude has pointed it out on other threads. I suspected it; however, it was not until you posted when I ''met" you when you revealed what Juds has pointed out many times.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 02:06 PM

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.�

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.�

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.�

10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

2 Timothy 2:22�Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.�

23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.�

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,�

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;�

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 02:05 PM

Romans 12:1�I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.�

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.�

4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:�

5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.�

6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;�

7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;�

8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.�

10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;�

11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;�

12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;�

13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.

14 Bless them which persecute you:bless, and curse not.�

15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.�

16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.�

18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.�

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.�

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.�

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 02:03 PM

Romans 12:1�I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.�

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.�

4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:�

5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.�

6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;�

7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;�

8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.�

10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;�

11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;�

12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;�

13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.

14 Bless them which persecute you:bless, and curse not.�

15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.�

16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.�

18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.�

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.�

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.�

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16