Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Friendship baytral
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 12:11 AM

Most men on this site are not real christians. They are devils who comes pretending to be of God's Kingdom. Each time you get involved with one of them you end up heart broken.I think there are just a very few who are faithful.

Chioniso

View Profile
Self control
Posted : 28 Jan, 2019 12:37 AM

At first you are so excited you find a partner with most of the qualities you need. Eventually you find out he is not even marriage material. Its so dishaertening. God help us.

Chioniso

View Profile
Self control
Posted : 28 Jan, 2019 12:31 AM

Hello saints. I have now realised that the guy is a sinful jerk and not marriage material for he is not accepting my bounderies. I have tried to make him understand my christian values but he is always emphasizing that our real love will only start after we have sex. Hence I have decided to end the relationship. I thank God for all wisdom you shared.

Chioniso

View Profile
Self control
Posted : 8 Jan, 2019 02:35 AM

I understand, thank you

Chioniso

View Profile
Self control
Posted : 7 Jan, 2019 04:11 AM

Thank you so much for all advicess. Infact you are all building me up. Let me keep you with an update.

After expressing his negative feelings upon me, I told him we should kiss good bye since there was no more love between us. He then explained that he really loved me but did not want to keep on hurting himself. Few days later we met and talked general issues. Last week he asked that we should go for HIV testing and that he respected my christian values. I accepted his request and I asked him not to bring sex subject until I am through with my prayer programe, that is up to mid January. We went for HIV testing last week and we were both negative. Now what I beleive is that I am not going to give in to the devil. God is my strength and I think I need a little extra mile with my patience. More advices are welcome saints.

Chioniso

View Profile
Self control
Posted : 31 Dec, 2018 01:47 AM

I met a guy on this site about a month ago. He stays about 12 km from my place. He is about 14 years older than me. After a week old communicating on this site and whatsapp we met and we were interested in each other. The following day he asked us to be HIV tested. I sked him our next move after the tests. He told me he wanted to avoid his previous mistake of marrying a woman who was not even interested in sex in bed. I reminded him what the bible says about sex,since he is a christian. So far we had 2 clashes on this subject of sex out of wedlock. He insists on having sex some time before he decides to marry. He explains that he can only decide about marriage after 2 years in relationship because he has some other responsibilities. Then last week he came at my work place and the following day we went out. The following day he talked to me on whatsapp in the early morning. The whole day he was quiet, although I called him several times without answering. The following morning he sms me saying he realised the last two days we met that he felt nothing, no sparks , no emotions no chemistry. He explained that we should take our time out and see if there is any change.

My friends, can you tell me if there is still any hope of being joined together with this guy.

Chioniso

View Profile
Photos are so important!
Posted : 7 Nov, 2018 05:59 AM

From my view photos give me an openness of an individual and as christians we should have nothing to fear or hide. I am very much afraid of those profiles without photos. Yes its my duty to see that outward appearance of a person and being attracted if possible. As of his internal appearance its God's duty. Its not my duty to try to fork out a person's spiritual behaviour. As Christians it goes like this; I seek first God's Kingdom and righteousness. Once a man with a Photo on his profile proposes love, I pray about it presenting the proposal before God. Guys God loves us all. We should always put on full armour of God - read the bible inorder to take right weapons depending on type of battle. Our God is a God of no bounderies. Blessed be His name Jehovah Shammah - He will never leave you nor forsake you wherever you are. In dreams God will show you right answers or the relationship ends prematurely. Of course we get hurt but thats God's ways of doing things. Its not that we are failing to get better relationships on this site but it is because we are lacking spiritual wisdom. Our God is not God of short cuts.

Chioniso

View Profile
If you've gently pursued a woman...
Posted : 7 Nov, 2018 04:41 AM

I second you brother Sevendust. The problem most of us have is that we pay more attention to our flesh than spirit.

Chioniso

View Profile
Hard working single mothers are beautiful to the bone!!!
Posted : 5 Nov, 2018 12:34 AM

Thank you so much for appreciating. Blessed be our Jehova Rapha, He always makes bitter experiences sweet.

Chioniso

View Profile
why reject Mr. Nice Guy? Part two!
Posted : 26 Oct, 2018 03:38 AM

From my past experience this kind of Mr Nice Guy does not go for one woman. He goes for many women and tries to impress them all while pretending as if she is the only one. Mr Nice guy does not have all those show offs. True love comes from one's heart.. What comes from the heart so the man speaketh. Our God is not a God of quantity but of quality. Gone are the days when we were turned on with artificial behaviours.

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20