Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
To Girls: Would you date a Guy who makes minimum wage?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2018 01:53 AM

We need honest living and making sure none of the partners is trying to take advantage of the other party financially.

Chioniso

View Profile
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 4 Oct, 2018 01:22 AM

Joshua 1 verse 9 tells us to be strong and courageous, not to be afraid and be discouraged for the Lord our God is with us whereever we go.

Have you realised that as we are leaving in this Kingdom of God, physically, I mean our body, we wont starve anything. With my experience when my husband left me in 2011 to tell the truth my body needed a man although I was afraid to be involved with any man. I used to admire well built man. To be open I needed sex. But right now all that is gone. I used to ask God to control my flesh. Although I am looking forward to a God given partner my spirit and my body are very steady. Very obedient to my Lord and searching for excellent spirit of wisdom to know God better everyday. Saints we are really blessed to be called Children of God.

Chioniso

View Profile
Is it Okey to fall in love to a Guy that even you don't know him well?
Posted : 10 Sep, 2018 04:04 AM

I second you Jayzee. With a stranger dont rush into love but its advisable to be friends first and know him better.

Chioniso

View Profile
Waiting but forgotten
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 05:17 AM

I am so sorry for wasted years. But bare in mind thats not the end of life. God still has plans for you. Put on the full armour of God. Pray for renewal of your mind and transformation of your heart. Bring your pertition before God. He is Jehovah Rapha - He is the one who sees our needs and provides for them. Dont look back.

Chioniso

View Profile
is it possible to for an American lady to be friends to an african guy
Posted : 5 Sep, 2018 04:51 AM

I believe friendship has no boundary. We should know that what people think physically is different spiritually. Those characteristics also play a big role in selecting a good christian friend. Not everyone is a good friend. Lets read our bibles and seek spiritual wisdom. At the end of the day you will find that God is the only true and perfect friend who will never leave you nor forsake you. Then let God do it according to his will. Surely you will never get disappointed. We need spiritual guardance finding friends eigher in your continent, another continent, country or area.

Chioniso

View Profile
Why do so many women feel the need to wear makeup?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2018 05:49 AM

From my point of view I see no problem in putting up make up. Its just the same as putting on a new nice dress. It improves one's appearance and nothing is bad about that. I think its you who need to change your way of thinking. Even if one put on make up she only realise it if she looks in a mirror. Once she moves away from the mirror she forgets how she looks like so said Jesus. Us as christians we should consider most the inside of a person, thats the heart. What comes out of the mouth is from the heart. So guys take care of your bald heads and beard while we take care of our faces/outward appearances. Remember the natural has no freshness in it.

Chioniso

View Profile
Report a money scammer
Posted : 8 Aug, 2018 04:48 AM

Thank you so much for that warning. Infact we should be very careful. I believe on this site more that 80% of men here are all like that. They want to take our money and dissappear. Shame on them all. For greater is he who is in us than the one in the world.

Chioniso

View Profile
Spiritual Speaking It is Important
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:55 AM

�Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.� Prov. 13:20

Chioniso

View Profile
Is it good when your partner is too much physically attractive?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:47 AM

Note that our systems in selecting life partners are different from that of the world. We work with spiritual sight and the world work with physical sight. Be reminded that things of the devil have beautiful physical appearance inorder to attract their targets. Us as christians we look for inside beauty. Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us that we should �Trust in the LORD with all our heart and lean not on our own understanding; in all our ways we should submit to him, and he will make our paths straight.�

Chioniso

View Profile
Christian domestic discipline
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:04 AM

You need to seek Holy Spirit teach you how to handle a woman. Really you still need deliverance. The bible tells us to hear quickly, slow to answer and slow to get angry.

Page : 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21